STEA IMPIANTI, Services and Technologies Ecological Applied, was founded in 1980 by a group of engineers of various technical and scientific backgrounds, who already worked in the field of ecological engineering for over twenty years to the most famous Italian companies, specialized in water treatment in general.
During this period, following the 'evolving technologies and the growing need for specialization, STEA IMPIANTI has established links and partnerships with other engineering groups of Italian and international cooperation for the design and supply of equipment to provide solutions to a wide variety of requests for water purification in general, also with a view to reducing the costs of research and design.
These are the conditions that allowed STEA IMPIANTI to establish itself successfully to conquer foreign markets.
Among our customers report related to energy and ecology:
FIAT ENGINEERING, FISIA, IDRECO, IONICS ITALBA, TORRICELLI.
In the industrial sector: SAINT GOBAUN, PILKINGTON, GLAVERBELL.
Today STEA IMPIANTI manufactures a wide range of applications.
• Sedimentation and oil separation plants in plate packs
• Water treatment plants for water of all kinds
• Equipment for producing mineral water and soft drinks
• Production of chemicals
• Sewage treatment plants in general and in particular for companies
• of the glass and petrochemical sector
• Drinking water and brackish water from groundwater sources, hotels, • villages, hospitals, etc.
• Diagnostics for water treatment
• Chemical and bacteriological
• Environmental consultancy
• Research technology proposals
• Design and construction of wastewater treatment plants
• from the sectors of industry in general or from groundwater
• Studies for general plant